where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.
is your Key Supplier of Phased Array UT and Eddy Current Solutions.– Complete and Fully Integrated!

Job Seeks
William Nicolson
William Nicolson
02:33 Jan-06-2009
PCN L2 NDT Tech / Rope Access Tech

Job Location: Worldwide

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am seeking work within the oil and gas sector onshore/offshore, worldwide. I am a highly motivated, positive person who enjoys working hands on as an individual and as part of a team.

IRATA 1
Bsc (Hons) Building Surveyor
Level 2 PCN Radiographic Interpretation
Level 2 PCN Ultrasonic Testing (3.1/3.2)
Level 2 PCN Magnetic Particle Inspection
Level 2 PCN Liquid Penetrant Inspection
Universal Offshore Survival
Universal Offshore Medical
Full UK Drivers License
Full UK Passport

I am available for immediate start and would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies, or keep my information on file in case of any future openings. I would welcome hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

William Nicolson

Tel: +44(0)7500 897 550
Email: will.nicolson@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

EPOCH 6LT

The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is optimized for one-handed operation in rope access and high-portab
ility applications. Lightweight with a grip-oriented weight distribution, the instrument fits securely in a user’s hand or can be strapped to their leg using the rope access accessory kit. The clear, bright screen makes A-scans readable in any light while the intuitive software enables fast navigation.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s