where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonatest Ltd
From our three distinct business centres in the UK, USA and CANADA, Sonatest design and produce a leading range of high performance ultrasonic NDT equipment and accessories.
Job Seeks
William Nicolson
William Nicolson
02:33 Jan-06-2009
PCN L2 NDT Tech / Rope Access Tech

Job Location: Worldwide

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am seeking work within the oil and gas sector onshore/offshore, worldwide. I am a highly motivated, positive person who enjoys working hands on as an individual and as part of a team.

IRATA 1
Bsc (Hons) Building Surveyor
Level 2 PCN Radiographic Interpretation
Level 2 PCN Ultrasonic Testing (3.1/3.2)
Level 2 PCN Magnetic Particle Inspection
Level 2 PCN Liquid Penetrant Inspection
Universal Offshore Survival
Universal Offshore Medical
Full UK Drivers License
Full UK Passport

I am available for immediate start and would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies, or keep my information on file in case of any future openings. I would welcome hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

William Nicolson

Tel: +44(0)7500 897 550
Email: will.nicolson@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window