where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
William Nicolson
William Nicolson
02:33 Jan-06-2009
PCN L2 NDT Tech / Rope Access Tech

Job Location: Worldwide

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am seeking work within the oil and gas sector onshore/offshore, worldwide. I am a highly motivated, positive person who enjoys working hands on as an individual and as part of a team.

IRATA 1
Bsc (Hons) Building Surveyor
Level 2 PCN Radiographic Interpretation
Level 2 PCN Ultrasonic Testing (3.1/3.2)
Level 2 PCN Magnetic Particle Inspection
Level 2 PCN Liquid Penetrant Inspection
Universal Offshore Survival
Universal Offshore Medical
Full UK Drivers License
Full UK Passport

I am available for immediate start and would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies, or keep my information on file in case of any future openings. I would welcome hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

William Nicolson

Tel: +44(0)7500 897 550
Email: will.nicolson@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window