where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
William Nicolson
William Nicolson
02:33 Jan-06-2009
PCN L2 NDT Tech / Rope Access Tech

Job Location: Worldwide

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am seeking work within the oil and gas sector onshore/offshore, worldwide. I am a highly motivated, positive person who enjoys working hands on as an individual and as part of a team.

IRATA 1
Bsc (Hons) Building Surveyor
Level 2 PCN Radiographic Interpretation
Level 2 PCN Ultrasonic Testing (3.1/3.2)
Level 2 PCN Magnetic Particle Inspection
Level 2 PCN Liquid Penetrant Inspection
Universal Offshore Survival
Universal Offshore Medical
Full UK Drivers License
Full UK Passport

I am available for immediate start and would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies, or keep my information on file in case of any future openings. I would welcome hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

William Nicolson

Tel: +44(0)7500 897 550
Email: will.nicolson@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window