where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Vallen-Systeme GmbH
The Acoustic Emission Company! Since 1987 Vallen stands for competence and continuity in AE and for reliable business cooperation and support.
Job Seeks
mohamed eltabey
mohamed eltabey
01:05 Jan-07-2009
qc engineer/senior welding inspector

Job Location: qatar

Sir,
Here my updated CV, I hope it match one of your positions.
The Experience, skills, and abilities that I can offer your company include:
• Experience in the oil and gas filed (off-shore and on-shore), and petrochemical industries as welding Inspector.
• Ability to effectively supervise staff, and motivate them, where my experience has taught me the importance of having good communication and leadership skills.
• I'm a person who is reliable, punctual, and keen to learn.
I enjoy working as apart of a team and am also able to work individually if required.
I am eager to share my skills with your organization. I know if given the opportunity, I can make an immediate positive impact.
My CV provides more details on the above, as well as on other experience, skills, and abilities that I possess.

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window