where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

Job Seeks
mohamed eltabey
mohamed eltabey
01:05 Jan-07-2009
qc engineer/senior welding inspector

Job Location: qatar

Sir,
Here my updated CV, I hope it match one of your positions.
The Experience, skills, and abilities that I can offer your company include:
• Experience in the oil and gas filed (off-shore and on-shore), and petrochemical industries as welding Inspector.
• Ability to effectively supervise staff, and motivate them, where my experience has taught me the importance of having good communication and leadership skills.
• I'm a person who is reliable, punctual, and keen to learn.
I enjoy working as apart of a team and am also able to work individually if required.
I am eager to share my skills with your organization. I know if given the opportunity, I can make an immediate positive impact.
My CV provides more details on the above, as well as on other experience, skills, and abilities that I possess.

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window