where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us at SINCE 2019
Technical Discussions
Djos Deperiano
Engineering, x
USP, Brazil, Joined Mar 2001, 1

Djos Deperiano

Engineering, x
USP,
Brazil,
Joined Mar 2001
09:33 Mar-23-2001
ultrasonic for cornea

Hi, I am a student of cornea and I need a circuit or block diagram of ultrasonic for cornea. Do you help me?

Thanks.

Dr. Patel
R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University, Canada, Joined May 2001, 20

Dr. Patel

R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University,
Canada,
Joined May 2001
07:06 May-18-2001
Re: ultrasonic for cornea
: Hi, I am a student of cornea and I need a circuit or block diagram of ultrasonic for cornea. Do you help me?
: Thanks.
We have made sensor for cornea testing and has freqeuncy of 33 MHz. You should contact Carl Ziess who are selling system for cronea testing and they had purchased sensor from us. The electronics is complecated and it is not simple as it needs mechanical vibration of sensor. Alternatively you can have Rion design and thus you can contact Carl ziess or Rion (Japan)

Good luck

Dr. Patel

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window