where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads >
NDT equipment sensors for sale
About NDT.net
Articles & News

GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd
GRANPECT, X-ray NDT Expert You Can Rely on

07:18 Feb-17-2005
Bob Recny
NDT equipment sensors for sale

Greetings,

I'm helping a family friend clear out her basement. Her husband passed away a few years ago and had all this NDT equipment and sensors as part of his consulting business.

Highlights are 2x NDT NovaScope 2000 (one appears to work), 1x NDT NovaScope 3000 (clean and appears to work), 1x TM503 rack, 2x TM506 rack, 8 MetroTek modules (receiver, gated alarm, gated detectors, etc), a couple Panametrics units, and nearly 100 sensors with some accessories.

I can email you a spreadsheet with the full list. I'd like to clear this stuff out of my home as soon as possible. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. I'm selling everything as one "lot".

If you're within reasonable driving distance of Akron, OH, I can deliver or meet you somewhere between. Shipping would probably be cost preventitive.

Thanks,
Bob

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|