where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads >
i will like to purchase Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV
About NDT.net
Articles & News

06:35 May-03-2005
sandra micheal
i will like to purchase Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV

Hello,
I am sandra,i live in delaware,.......i saw your(Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV)and am interested in buying it, please can you send me
pics of the (Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV).....my mode of payment for the
(Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV) will be wire transfer.i will like to wire a
deposit of $7000 to show my commitment for the (Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV), pleaseiif you are willing to me,please email me back with your
NAME, ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER,BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER,ROUTINE NUMBER, BANK
NAME,BANK ADDRESS,.......... so i can wire deposite for the (Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV) to you as soon as possible. i will be expecting
your respond, iam giving you the deposit for you to hold the (Used Portable Yxlon Smart X-ray Detector at least 200kV) till i get back to state. i am in uk now.

Thanks
warm regard
Sandra Micheal

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|