where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Classified Ads
Harry Zou
Engineering
USA, Joined Jun 2005, 1

Harry Zou

Engineering
USA,
Joined Jun 2005
03:23 Jun-03-2005
Ultrasonic Rail Inspection Systems wanted

Hey, everyone,

I am soliciting quotes for Automatic Ultrasonic Rail Inspection Systems that we would like to inport to China. Specifically, these systems should not be too complicated and too expensive and yet they have to be automatic (that is, less training required.)

I would also appreciate it very much if you can provide me any lead to the product of any companies.

Thanks.

Harry

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window