where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
miniature 200MHz preamplifier
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

FOMA Bohemia Ltd.
FOMA Bohemia is a traditional producer of industrial radiographic films INDUX and related accessories.

07:07 Apr-03-2001

Yosi Bar-Cohen

R & D,
Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL),
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
miniature 200MHz preamplifier

Dear Colleague,

I am looking for a miniature 200MHz preamplifier that is mounted on a 6-8 mm wide printed circuit board. The desired amplification is >5dB and it is intended for acoustic microscopy application. I am wondering if you know of anyone that is either making or working on such a preamplifier.

Yosi

06:57 Apr-04-2001

P. Palanichamy

R & D, SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
INDIRA GANDHI CENTRE FOR ATOMIC RESEACH,
India,
Joined Jul 2000
Re: miniature 200MHz preamplifier Dear Dr. Yosi,

You may contact contact Dr. Frank Pobig, M/s Kramer Scientific Instruments GmbH, Lerchenweg 16-18, Postfach 1922, 35745 Herborn, Germany.
Email: KSIacoustic@t-online.de
They are the experts in acoustic microscopy.

We are also interested in building/procuring Aoustic Microscopy at our Division. Could you kindly send possible details regarding the approximate cost for buiding a microscope with 200MHz working frequency?

With best regards,
P. Palanichamy
--------------
: Dear Colleague,
: I am looking for a miniature 200MHz preamplifier that is mounted on a 6-8 mm wide printed circuit board. The desired amplification is >5dB and it is intended for acoustic microscopy application. I am wondering if you know of anyone that is either making or working on such a preamplifier.
: Yosi

05:17 Apr-04-2001

Tom Nelligan

Engineering,
retired,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: miniature 200MHz preamplifier : We are also interested in building/procuring Aoustic Microscopy at our Division. Could you kindly send possible details regarding the approximate cost for buiding a microscope with 200MHz working frequency?

Panametrics offers fully integrated high resolution acoustic imaging systems with 400 MHz RF bandwidth and transducers up to 200 MHz. We can also supply pulser/receivers with bandwidth up to 400 MHz if you wish to build your own system. You may contact our Sales Department through the web site below if you'd like details.

--Tom Nelligan
www.panametrics.com

05:45 Apr-04-2001

Anand Asundi

R & D, -
Nanyang Technological University,
Singapore,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: miniature 200MHz preamplifier There is a local Acoustical Company who have built a 200 MHz acoustical microscope. We helped them with the Data Acquisition system. If you need full details you can contact them directly at Acoustical Services Pte Ltd. (wsgan@singnet.com.sg)

Anand

02:49 Apr-10-2001
Dr. Patel
Re: miniature 200MHz preamplifier : Dear Colleague,
: I am looking for a miniature 200MHz preamplifier that is mounted on a 6-8 mm wide printed circuit board. The desired amplification is >5dB and it is intended for acoustic microscopy application. I am wondering if you know of anyone that is either making or working on such a preamplifier.
: Yosi

We can built pre-amp unfortunately they are activated with Fallon Ultrasonics Inc System. Currently we are building multipurpose acoustic microscope for displaying Rayleigh and Lcr wave and if you are interested we can send you some images. Currently we are focussing on 5-50 MHz but our system do excite upto 150 MHz of frequency. We have seen that exceeding these frequencies, most metal do not support.
We are now developing microstrucural damage equations for obtaining stresses/texture/machine effect.

Regards

Dr. Patel

02:49 May-29-2001
Manny Butera
Re: miniature 200MHz preamplifier :Dear Dr. Yosi
: Sonix, Inc manufactures scanning acoustic microscope that will range from 1 to 250 MHz. Contact me at 703-440-0222 Ext. 230.

Regards,
Manny Butera

: Dear Dr. Yosi,
: You may contact contact Dr. Frank Pobig, M/s Kramer Scientific Instruments GmbH, Lerchenweg 16-18, Postfach 1922, 35745 Herborn, Germany.
: Email: KSIacoustic@t-online.de
: They are the experts in acoustic microscopy.
: We are also interested in building/procuring Aoustic Microscopy at our Division. Could you kindly send possible details regarding the approximate cost for buiding a microscope with 200MHz working frequency?
: With best regards,
: P. Palanichamy
: --------------
: : Dear Colleague,
: .
: : I am looking for a miniature 200MHz preamplifier that is mounted on a 6-8 mm wide printed circuit board. The desired amplification is >5dB and it is intended for acoustic microscopy application. I am wondering if you know of anyone that is either making or working on such a preamplifier.
: : Yosi

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|