where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
pks
pks
07:31 Apr-08-2001
rail inspection

Gentlemen,

Can you suggest a manufacturer of Eddy Current System to inspect rails for surface defects at high speed during production.

Regards

pks

David Hermanutz
Consultant,
Hbndt.com, China, Joined Jul 2012, 85

David Hermanutz

Consultant,
Hbndt.com,
China,
Joined Jul 2012
00:58 Apr-09-2001
Re: rail inspection
: Gentlemen,
: Can you suggest a manufacturer of Eddy Current System to inspect rails for surface defects at high speed during production.
: Regards
: pks

Dear Sir,

The best eddy current system I have seen to date has been a Rohmann set up in Europe, this system has the ability to adjust itself to over 20 different rail profiles.

Please feel free to contact myself for details of someone in your area that will be familiar with this system.

David Hermanutz
davidhermanutz@hotmail.com

Heinz Weber
Heinz Weber
09:38 Apr-09-2001
Re: rail inspection
I can recommend the Eddy Current Rail Inspection systems of the Institute Dr. Foerster.

More information you can find on their homepage.

URL attached.

Product Spotlight

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

NozzleScan: Radial nozzle scanner with probe skew

NozzleScan is a versatile manual scanning solution developed for the inspection of nozzle welds in
both set-through and set-on configurations. Available in both two-axis and three-axis instrument configurations and adaptable to cover a wide range of 90-degree nozzle sizes, from 3" upwards, on ferritic and austenitic materials.The transducer skew axis can also be adjusted, encoded and locked.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s