where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads >
Penetrant dry oven
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Innovation Polymers
Custom Properties & Custom Shapes Innovation Polymers will work with your team to help develop specific required characteristics for the material you need.

04:46 Apr-27-2007
Bill Kiesel
CLOSED: Penetrant dry oven

This oven was fabricated by Accent NDT Systems, Springfield, Ma (413) 785-1654. The oven is designed to be used as part of the liquid penetrant testing process to dry water from the part surface. The maximum allowable temperature for this process is 160 degrees f. using forced hot air with a oven uniformity of +/- 15 degrees. This is not the maximum temperature capability of the oven. For many years it was used at Titeflex in Springfield and met those requirements. This oven has two doors one on the side and the other is on the front, these doors are pneumatic and open up (not out) to save space. Inside work space is elevated to about 37" off the ground (this helps to integrate with other equipment) and is 70"long X 30"deep X 36"high. The overall size is 75.5"long X 39"deep X 74"high (110" height clearance needed to open the doors). Power requirements are 220v, 25 amps, 3 phase. WATLOW controller with over-temp cut-off was fully calibrated when the oven was last in use (1-2 years ago). We will consider anyoffers on price. The current location is Laconia New Hampshire. (New England delivery may be possible for a fee) If interested please make an offer. Please contact me at the below number or (603) 455-8470 cell. I have pictures that I can e-mail upon request.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|