where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems
Career Discussions
Jack Tensen
Jack Tensen
01:18 Apr-18-2001
ndt schools in Egypt

Dear readers,

Some of our clients are located in Egypt. The company I work for delivers them ultrasound equipment. They are interested in more training and schooling in this field specially in the method ultrasound. Can somebody provide me some adresses in Egypt. Schools institutes compagnies all information is welcome.

Thanks,

Jack Tensen

rajeev chaudhari
NDT Inspector
offshore testing & inspection services (I) pvt ltd, India, Joined Dec 2000, 17

rajeev chaudhari

NDT Inspector
offshore testing & inspection services (I) pvt ltd,
India,
Joined Dec 2000
05:58 Apr-19-2001
Re: ndt schools in Egypt
Dear Readers,
Referece to subjecf ndt schools in Egypt. I do not know whether such NDT school exists. However If any one is interested to have NDT Courses conducted at clients place. Smart NDT Academy coduct such courses for RT/UT/MP/PT etc. Details can be obtained by request to Mr Sunil Mukul. You may contact him by email to otislab@vsnl.net or smartndt@bom8.vsnl.net.in

thanks
rajeev chaudhari
For Offshore testing & inspection services

Dave Wilkes
Dave Wilkes
03:43 Apr-20-2001
Jack

The NDTCabin website contains a searchable database
of ndt courses in the Middle East.

I had a look for Egypt and we are showing courses in
Welding and Painting Inspection from TWI in Egypt.

But nothing for UT. Perhaps TWI could arrange something for you ?

http://www.ndtcabin.com/course_mainframe.asp

Regards

Dave Wilkes
www.ndtcabin.com "The internet magazine for ndt technicians"

Art
Sales
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Apr 2001, 12

Art

Sales
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Apr 2001
00:28 Apr-21-2001
Suggest you contact the local Krautkramer Sales Representative. They are very helpful in finding traning schools and can offer some assistance themselves.

The contact information can be found on www.krautkramer.com

PARTHA BOSE
PARTHA BOSE
09:48 Apr-23-2001

Dear Readers,

Our Institution ITIA Institute of NDT & Welding imparts training in RT,UT,MT & PT. So if anyone is interested we can conduct raining courses in Egypt.

Thanks & Regards,

Partha Bose

Marwan El-Koussy
NDT Inspector
MATERIALS ENGINEERING OFFICE (MEO), Egypt, Joined Jun 2001, 1

Marwan El-Koussy

NDT Inspector
MATERIALS ENGINEERING OFFICE (MEO),
Egypt,
Joined Jun 2001
08:51 Jun-19-2001
Dear Jack Tensen,
I read this just today. I represent the "Materials Engineering Office" located in Cairo. In addition to our work in NDT and welding, we provide teaching and practical training in the fields of UT, RT, PT and MT. The training is held by NDT-certified (Level 3) inspector (Prof. R. El-Koussy).
You can learn more about profile of this office on the webpage (http://meo.4mg.com)
Marwan ElKoussy, MEO, Cairo, Egypt

J. Mark Davis
Teacher, And Consultant
University of Ultrasonics, Birmingham, Alabama, USA, Joined Mar 2000, 85

J. Mark Davis

Teacher, And Consultant
University of Ultrasonics, Birmingham, Alabama,
USA,
Joined Mar 2000
09:26 Jun-19-2001
Dear Jack Tensen,

I conduct Advanced Ultrasonic Training in the area of Detection and Signal Characterization, and Flaw Sizing using Time of Flight Methods.

Please see the Advanced UT Flaw Sizing Handbook in the publications sections of ndt.net for more information.

I can email course outlines if your are interested.

I conduct these Advanced UT Detcetion and Sizing classes around the world, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Armenia, New Zealand, Canada, etc.

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

J. Mark Davis
Davis NDE, Inc.
(205) 663-7006

meath mozan
meath mozan
09:45 Nov-19-2009
Dear.....
I need certificate NDT Level ll ut,vt rt,mt,pt,and materail
im physics 40 year work inspection geometraic in boiler and pressur vessel
i wish training in egypt

meath mozan
19/11/2009

waleed khalifa
waleed khalifa
12:51 Jan-09-2013
In Reply to meath mozan at 09:45 Nov-19-2009 .

The Arabic Consultancy Center for Engineering Materials, Inspection and Welding (ACCMIW)is offering a wide range of courses in NDT inspection, welding and engineering materials. for contact:

Dr. Waleed Khalifa

3, Nozha Street, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Telefax: +(2) 022 3592 231
Cell. Phone: +(2) 010 2528 3292
+(2) 010 6472 1328
E-mail: accmiw@ymail.com

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window