For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material.
These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input