where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Eddy current probe
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.

08:24 Apr-25-2001
Ahmad Chahbaz
Eddy current probe

I am looking for an eddy current probe (mechanism)for weld traking on line pipes. Relevant information will be appreciated.

07:50 Apr-27-2001
Roman Krajcovic
Re: Eddy current probe : I am looking for an eddy current probe (mechanism)for weld traking on line pipes. Relevant information will be appreciated.
.We can recommend you to use special cross-wounded eddy current probes with low sensitivity to material inhomogeneity. Probe preferable target application is weld testing and probe is also suitable for testing of ferritic materials. We have long time experiences with development and production of EC probes.

For further details and technical information please contact:

VUJE Trnava Inc, Engineering, Design and Research Organisation
Okružná 5
918 64 Trnava, Slovak Republic
http://www.vuje.sk
krajcovicr@vuje.sk
+421 805 599 1515

09:04 Jun-20-2002
Avi Sela
Re: Eddy current probe : : I am looking for an eddy current probe (mechanism)for weld traking on line pipes. Relevant information will be appreciated.
: .We can recommend you to use special cross-wounded eddy current probes with low sensitivity to material inhomogeneity. Probe preferable target application is weld testing and probe is also suitable for testing of ferritic materials. We have long time experiences with development and production of EC probes.
: For further details and technical information please contact:

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|