where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ACS-Solutions GmbH
develop and manufacture hi-tech devices for Ultrasonic Testing

Technical Discussions
Sergio Bilbao
Engineering
ITP, Spain, Joined Apr 2001, 1

Sergio Bilbao

Engineering
ITP,
Spain,
Joined Apr 2001
02:09 Apr-27-2001
Looking for information

I´m finishing engineering. Thus I have to make a project.

My project is about an automated UT installation based on pulse-echo method.

Could anyone send me information about this?

Any kind of information would be thanked.

Thanks a lot!!!

Herman Figueroa
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined May 2001, 5

Herman Figueroa

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined May 2001
04:13 May-24-2001
Re: Looking for information

: I´m finishing engineering. Thus I have to make a project.
: My project is about an automated UT installation based on pulse-echo method.
: Could anyone send me information about this?
: Any kind of information would be thanked.
: Thanks a lot!!!
Hi Sergio
I am finishing enginering to, and i found a very good web site that help me a lot you visit this web and try it http://www.cnde.iastate.edu/cnde/index.html
Herman
Caracas, Venezuela

Product Spotlight

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window