where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Gary Georgeson, NDE Physicist, Boeing
Gary Georgeson, NDE Physicist, Boeing
00:20 May-01-2001
Would you like to present an NDE paper?

Interested in presenting your latest work to your
colleagues and customers in the technical community?

I am chairing the NDE session at the upcoming
SAMPE Conference in Seattle, November 4-8, 2001. I'm
looking for a few more presenters to complete the
session. If I get enough papers, I can expand the
session to more than one day. Presenters will get
their papers published in the proceedings, and will
also receive a cut in the registration costs.

If you are interested in presenting an NDE-related paper,
please email me, and I will send you the link for on-line
registration. A general abstract is due by May 11th.

Product Spotlight

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Micro CT

nanoVoxel series has nano-scale resolution upto 500nm by using high voltage X-ray source (from 80-
300 kV) with micro/nano focal spot and highly sensitive flat panel detectors and unique Optical coupling detector.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window