Sales Engineer-NDT Job Location: Lynchburg, VA offered by Innerspec Technologies, Inc.
Sales Engineer Portable Equipment
We are a small engineering company with a unique product and large potential for growth. Using our own, patented technology, we design and manufacture automated non-destructive inspection equipment for industrial users.
We are looking for a high-energy Sales Engineer to promote and sell our new line of portable equipment.
Qualified candidates must have (do not apply if you dont have all of them):
- University degree (preferably technical).
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Ultrasonic Testing (Level III preferred).
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Other desirable characteristics:
- Experience operating Ultrasonic Inspection Equipment in sales or technician position.
- Marketing and Sales experience. RFPs and proposal production.
- Experience selling portable test equipment.
- CADD knowledge.
- MBA or marketing degree.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Conduct research and help in the design and preparation of marketing and sales materials.
- Contact and introduce our company to prospective customers.
- Provide equipment demonstrations.
- Write application procedures and customer manuals.
- Write technical papers and prepare presentations for technical forums.
- Participate actively in sales and marketing strategy.
- Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director, participate in the development of our business as part of a team of top-notch and experienced engineers.
- Permanent, full-time position located in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Competitive package of salary + incentives commensurate with the position and experience.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please submit your resume in confidentiality to: email@example.com