where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EKOSCAN
EKOSCAN is a French manufacturer specialized in equipment for ultrasonic Non Destructive Testing: Probes,UT boards & Scanners tailored for your needs

Career Discussions
Duygu Demirci
NDT Inspector, Quality Assurance Engineer
PFW Aerospace Industry, Turkey, Joined Sep 2008, 11

Duygu Demirci

NDT Inspector, Quality Assurance Engineer
PFW Aerospace Industry,
Turkey,
Joined Sep 2008
07:59 Jan-29-2009
Orbital TIG welding & X-Ray System

Good Morning Dear All,

I'm Duygu from PFW Aerospace Industry, Izmir / TURKEY. I have been working as a quality assurance engineer and in charge of Radiographic Inspection. Also I am level 2 in RT and LPT according to NAS 410 and Boeing standarts.

PFW-HS is a company which takes place in Aegean freezone in İzmir. My company has ability to make structural components and tubes for Airbus and Boeing.
Newly we implemented Orbital Tig Welding and Radiographic inspection process for Boeing New project. Unfortunately due to some postponements these two system couldn't work now. Only we are doing qualification jobs. So that I'm trying to open this two system other companies need. So if you need orbital welding process, radiographic inspection system or both of them please let me know.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Mech.Eng. Duygu DEMİRCİ
Quality Assurance of NDT
PFW Havacılık Sanayi ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Bahar Sokak No: 12 Ege Serbest Bölgesi
35410 Gaziemir / Izmir / Turkey
Tel:+90(232)2521555-37 Fax:+90(232)2520447
Email: duygu.demirci@pfw-hs.com

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window