where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
AKTAR ALI
AKTAR ALI
13:06 Feb-09-2009
RT Technician

Job Location: Canada,Germany,UAE,Nigeria,Uk, or worldwide

I, Aktar Ali age 25 hereby wish to apply for employment at your company in the capacity of NDT technician,contracts administrator, quality control inspector. I have had extensive experience in non-destructive testing, quality control inspection procedures, statutory pressure vessel testing and also in a vast field of administration and management duties.

I would like to use this opportunity to describe myself and my background in the way that matters most – to convince a multinational, industry such as your own, that I am a potential asset your company in the sense that I am a multi-talented, ambitious individual capable of applying my perfectionist nature to whichever endeavor I plan to pursue, be it administrative or hands on technical. My analytical approach to situations enables me to assess problems carefully and to solve them in a creative manner, while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of my work.

I regard your company as a channel through which to do this, and recognize the diversity and dynamics of your company as not only an upstanding engineering and scientific entity, but also as a passionate company whose objectives and ideologies, I believe, are aligned with my own.

I can attach a copy of my resume with references to you, and I will look forward to hearing from you
Please feel free to contact me should you require any further information.

AKTAR ALI
NDT

Product Spotlight

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window