where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
RT Technician
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.

13:06 Feb-09-2009
AKTAR ALI
RT Technician
Job Location: Canada,Germany,UAE,Nigeria,Uk, or worldwide

I, Aktar Ali age 25 hereby wish to apply for employment at your company in the capacity of NDT technician,contracts administrator, quality control inspector. I have had extensive experience in non-destructive testing, quality control inspection procedures, statutory pressure vessel testing and also in a vast field of administration and management duties.

I would like to use this opportunity to describe myself and my background in the way that matters most – to convince a multinational, industry such as your own, that I am a potential asset your company in the sense that I am a multi-talented, ambitious individual capable of applying my perfectionist nature to whichever endeavor I plan to pursue, be it administrative or hands on technical. My analytical approach to situations enables me to assess problems carefully and to solve them in a creative manner, while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of my work.

I regard your company as a channel through which to do this, and recognize the diversity and dynamics of your company as not only an upstanding engineering and scientific entity, but also as a passionate company whose objectives and ideologies, I believe, are aligned with my own.

I can attach a copy of my resume with references to you, and I will look forward to hearing from you
Please feel free to contact me should you require any further information.

AKTAR ALI
NDT

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|