where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

I&T Nardoni Institute
A state-of-the-art company servicing the metal, mechanical, aeronautical and railway industrial sectors

Classified Ads
Perry LeBlanc
Perry LeBlanc
17:10 Feb-19-2009
cheap thickness meters

i have used thickness meters that lost s/n sticker, would you be interested, would sell them cheap, cheap. 2000 per unit if you are interested, i have a 36dl plus and 37dl plus. still work properly, no problems, only thing is, i have no information with the serial numbers. still under calibration. please email me if interested in these 2 units.

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window