where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
harge khalid
harge khalid
09:06 Feb-23-2009
question bank

any body have level 3 question bank material plz send me.

thanks

Chris Pople
Chris Pople
12:18 Feb-23-2009
Re: question bank
In Reply to harge khalid at 09:06 Feb-23-2009 (Opening).

Have a look at http://www.cksconsulting.com/NDTestPapers/NDTestPapers.htm

ASIM IMRAN
ASIM IMRAN
13:26 Sep-30-2019
In Reply to Chris Pople at 12:18 Feb-23-2009 .

With Profound regrd it is stated that i am going to start the training of NDT. So I need the Quetion bank of NDT. So it will help to improve the training.

Chris Pople
Chris Pople
18:04 Sep-30-2019
In Reply to ASIM IMRAN at 13:26 Sep-30-2019 .

Many thanks for your enquiry. However I regret to say that we no longer provide this product.
Regards
Chris Pople, CKS Consulting Ltd

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 856

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
17:03 Oct-15-2019
In Reply to ASIM IMRAN at 13:26 Sep-30-2019 .

It would it improve your training, because you could memorized the question bank and obtain a good mark on your exam?

I am asking you: Is it more important to have a good mark and not understand what you are talking about by memorizing questions banks or listening in class, asking questions about what you don't understand and studiyng to be able to go out there and be a real technician.

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window