I know that my compnay is not the only one out there that is utilizing electrostatics to apply fluorescent penetrants. I have a few questions regarding this...
1) Is anyone using Magnaflux penetrants?
2) Is any using electrostatic guns that have generators built in (no external power source)?
3) How can electrostatics work in an efficient manner when penetrant is inherantly resistive?
NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software
The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is
dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools
and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input