where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dave Ronson
Dave Ronson
05:08 May-24-2001
Past copy of Materials Evaluation

I am interested in an article that appeared in Materials Evaluation dated Septemeber 1990. The article was related to measuring GreaseFilm thickness using Thermography. If someone has still this issue around, could you please reply so as I could arrange with you to possibly have it faxed to me. Thankyou.

Gordon Smith
Gordon Smith
05:45 Jun-04-2001
Re: Past copy of Materials Evaluation
: I am interested in an article that appeared in Materials Evaluation dated Septemeber 1990. The article was related to measuring GreaseFilm thickness using Thermography. If someone has still this issue around, could you please reply so as I could arrange with you to possibly have it faxed to me. Thankyou.
Contact the Libirian or book sales at ASNT..See WWW.ASNT.org.

Product Spotlight

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window