where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Dave Ronson
Dave Ronson
05:08 May-24-2001
Past copy of Materials Evaluation

I am interested in an article that appeared in Materials Evaluation dated Septemeber 1990. The article was related to measuring GreaseFilm thickness using Thermography. If someone has still this issue around, could you please reply so as I could arrange with you to possibly have it faxed to me. Thankyou.

Gordon Smith
Gordon Smith
05:45 Jun-04-2001
Re: Past copy of Materials Evaluation
: I am interested in an article that appeared in Materials Evaluation dated Septemeber 1990. The article was related to measuring GreaseFilm thickness using Thermography. If someone has still this issue around, could you please reply so as I could arrange with you to possibly have it faxed to me. Thankyou.
Contact the Libirian or book sales at ASNT..See WWW.ASNT.org.

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window