where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Will Nicolson
Will Nicolson
19:10 Mar-03-2009
L2 PCN NDT Tech / Irata Tech

Job Location: Worldwide

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am seeking work within the oil and gas sector onshore/offshore, worldwide. I am a highly motivated, positive person who enjoys working hands on as an individual and as part of a team.

IRATA 1
Bsc (Hons) Building Surveyor
Level 2 PCN Radiographic Interpretation
Level 2 PCN Ultrasonic Testing (3.1/3.2)
Level 2 PCN Magnetic Particle Inspection
Level 2 PCN Liquid Penetrant Inspection
Universal Offshore Survival
Universal Offshore Medical
Full UK Drivers License
Full UK Passport

I am available from 25th March and would be grateful if you would contact me if you have any vacancies, or keep my information on file in case of any future openings. I would welcome hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

William Nicolson

Tel: +44(0)7500 897 550
Email: will.nicolson@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window