where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
NDT trainee
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

17:15 Mar-04-2009
Jules
NDT trainee
Job Location: UK

Hi, my names Jules, from norwich, norfolk, im 21, have been a successful plasterer since i left school 5 years ago, im an IRATA level 1, and have much experience working on the ropes. Plastering has been my passport to life as i know it all through my employed life, but is a very limited and hard working trade to live off, especially in the current climate. Im really interested in NDT, the science surrounding it, also the doors it opens, not to mention getting on with the nutters within it!! If the oppertunity to train me in this field was offered in the UK, i would definately be serious about uprooting to gain it. Hard working, team player, punctual, asertive, acts on own initiative, all these things and more are what a potential employer wants and is what i strive to provide. If anyone has any questions or queries, please email; shertser@yahoo.co.uk
many thanks
jules

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|