where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
NDT SERVICE Organisation
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

13:15 Mar-10-2009

Yiannis Psomiadis

NDT Inspector,
Greece,
Joined May 2005
NDT SERVICE Organisation

Hello there dear collegues. I am supervisor of the NDT Service in an Alumina Plant in GREECE. Our service is of four inspectors (including me of course) all EN473 Level II certified in PT,MT, UT, RI. All NDT necessary for the mandatory or preventive inspection on piping, pression vessels tanks and lifting equipment is performed by us including record keeping. I would like your feedback on how are other NDT services in other plants organized what NDT methods they apply and any other information you care to share with me. Of course i am open to any question of you also. Thank you everybody for any of your time you care to spend on this but i believe it could benefit all by learning how the job is done in different plants in different places. Thanks again.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|