where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Yiannis Psomiadis
NDT Inspector,
Greece, Joined May 2005, 1

Yiannis Psomiadis

NDT Inspector,
Greece,
Joined May 2005
13:15 Mar-10-2009
NDT SERVICE Organisation

Hello there dear collegues. I am supervisor of the NDT Service in an Alumina Plant in GREECE. Our service is of four inspectors (including me of course) all EN473 Level II certified in PT,MT, UT, RI. All NDT necessary for the mandatory or preventive inspection on piping, pression vessels tanks and lifting equipment is performed by us including record keeping. I would like your feedback on how are other NDT services in other plants organized what NDT methods they apply and any other information you care to share with me. Of course i am open to any question of you also. Thank you everybody for any of your time you care to spend on this but i believe it could benefit all by learning how the job is done in different plants in different places. Thanks again.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s