where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
olivier brial
olivier brial
07:39 May-28-2001
bolt tightening control

i am looking for information about the market of bolt tightening control by ultrasonic methods.
feel free to contact me in case you have any or if you know where to get some.
thank you.

Art Leach
Sales
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Apr 2001, 12

Art Leach

Sales
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Apr 2001
00:28 Jun-07-2001
Re: bolt tightening control
: i am looking for information about the market of bolt tightening control by ultrasonic methods.
: feel free to contact me in case you have any or if you know where to get some.
: thank you.

I suggest you contact Stresstel. They manufacture an instrument called the Bolt Mike which is used to measure bolt tighting load and stress along with elingation.

Art.

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 521

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
04:30 Jun-08-2001
Re: bolt tightening control
: : i am looking for information about the market of bolt tightening control by ultrasonic methods.
: : feel free to contact me in case you have any or if you know where to get some.
: : thank you.
: .
: I suggest you contact Stresstel. They manufacture an instrument called the Bolt Mike which is used to measure bolt tighting load and stress along with elingation.

You could also Look at the dakota ultrasonics MAX
http://www.dakotaultrasonics.com/

Rgds

Joe

: Art.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window