where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hi-Spec Systems

Technical Discussions
olivier brial
olivier brial
07:39 May-28-2001
bolt tightening control

i am looking for information about the market of bolt tightening control by ultrasonic methods.
feel free to contact me in case you have any or if you know where to get some.
thank you.

Art Leach
Sales
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Apr 2001, 12

Art Leach

Sales
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Apr 2001
00:28 Jun-07-2001
Re: bolt tightening control
: i am looking for information about the market of bolt tightening control by ultrasonic methods.
: feel free to contact me in case you have any or if you know where to get some.
: thank you.

I suggest you contact Stresstel. They manufacture an instrument called the Bolt Mike which is used to measure bolt tighting load and stress along with elingation.

Art.

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 519

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
04:30 Jun-08-2001
Re: bolt tightening control
: : i am looking for information about the market of bolt tightening control by ultrasonic methods.
: : feel free to contact me in case you have any or if you know where to get some.
: : thank you.
: .
: I suggest you contact Stresstel. They manufacture an instrument called the Bolt Mike which is used to measure bolt tighting load and stress along with elingation.

You could also Look at the dakota ultrasonics MAX
http://www.dakotaultrasonics.com/

Rgds

Joe

: Art.

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window