It seems like im bombarding the discussion board with all my questions but this is the only place i know were i can possibly get the answers im looking for from people who actually know what there talking about.
Straight to the point, i have decided on doin 3 courses. Magnetic particle, liquid penetrant and ultrasonic.
the problem is i was planning entering a job and gaining experience as required to be fully certified AFTER i had completed the course and examination.
*What i need to know is how do you actually gain the experience to be fully certified??
*How do you actually prove you have done the experience??
* Can the experience for each method of NDT i will be taking run along side each other or does it have to be 1 at a time??
there is 4 months experience needed for each of the 3 courses im taking so if i cannot gain the experience along side each other i will have to do my courses seperate as you only have 12months to complete experience after the examination.
If anyone would try and make sence of this it would be much appreciated.
Hi Adam, Good on you, you cant keep a good man down. You have shown initiative in finding your way to and poating on the forum so no need to think you are doing anything untoward by asking many questions.
1. You'll need to work in the method which you wish to be certified under the supervision of a Level II or level III. Just in the method, assisting, preparation, cleaning up not actually component testing.
2. The organistion's chief executive or quality manager should attest your involvement in a duly signed officlal letter, stating what, for how long, which methods to what standard and under whose supervision.
3. There are rules concerning reduced experience time for experience gained simultaneously in seveeral methods which are contained in the PCN/GEN document. i cannot remember the figures. Obtain a copy from bindt/pcn.
The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover.
- Newest shock absorbent technology case
- Water resistant design
- Supports wired & wireless communication
- Multiple positioning options
- Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads
- Simple Detector battery replacement