where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments
Career Discussions
sadfqwert
sadfqwert
18:33 Mar-28-2009
NDT vs CSWIP 3.1

Hello EveryOne!
I have to know that which one is most important field i.e NDT or CSWIP 3.1.and what does experts say about this comparizon.which one is better for making money.NDT vs CSWIP 3.1 ,whose scope is greater???

Leo
NDT Inspector,
Norway, Joined May 2008, 104

Leo

NDT Inspector,
Norway,
Joined May 2008
12:41 Mar-30-2009
Re: NDT vs CSWIP 3.1
In Reply to sadfqwert at 18:33 Mar-28-2009 (Opening).

I had pretty much the same question.
I believe, if i'm certified VT&RT 2 level i have higher qualification than cswip 3.2, am i wrong?
What's employers reason to ask for cswip 3.2 certified person rather than NDT 2 level tech?
Thanks in advance for explanation.
LK

S.N.BHAKAT
NDT Inspector, INSPECTION CO-ORDINATOR
JGEC, India, Joined Jul 2008, 3

S.N.BHAKAT

NDT Inspector, INSPECTION CO-ORDINATOR
JGEC,
India,
Joined Jul 2008
07:09 Mar-31-2009
In Reply to Leo at 12:41 Mar-30-2009 .

It is a system requirment.Please do not compair NDT vs CSWIP 3.1.

ASPO
ASPO
08:51 Mar-31-2009
In Reply to S.N.BHAKAT at 07:09 Mar-31-2009 .

I think that it's different between NDT and CSWIP 3.1
NDT used for testing of material (non destructive)
but CSWIP 3.1 is a person who qualified of welding inspection after he/she pass of exam course level 2.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window