where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Technical Discussions
Alexander Butov
Alexander Butov
02:40 Jun-01-2001
Looking for simple UT velocity metermanufactured in USA or Canada

Can somebody send my information about company which produced a UT velocitymeter or timer in USA or Canda which usualy used for concrete or wood testinng?

satish sharma
satish sharma
08:28 Jul-23-2001
Re: Looking for PC based UT velocity and attenuation measurementsd in USA or Canada
: Can somebody send my information about company which manufactures the low cost UT cards. I need it for my measurements.

Wieslaw Bicz
Wieslaw Bicz
08:37 Jul-23-2001
Re: Looking for PC based UT velocity and attenuation measurementsd in USA or Canada

: : Can somebody send my information about company which manufactures the low cost UT cards. I need it for my measurements.
We are producing such cards, the price of the card is 600 Euro, together with pulser&receiver 900.

Wieslaw Bicz

Optel sp. z o.o.

Product Spotlight

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window