where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
AKTAR ALI
AKTAR ALI
05:44 Apr-03-2009
long & short term job in RT & NDT

Job Location: Worldwide

Dear Sir,
I am AKTAR ALI from Rajasthan- india . I am looking long & short term job in RT & NDT . I have done [ADGAS , SAUDI ARAMCO PROJECTS]. My last project at Manifa Field Causeway Project [ SAUDI ARAMCO] at K.S.A as RT Technician.

With Regards
AKTAR ALI
NDT

Mob No-+919828177928/9929224091
00966553728125 [KSA]

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window