where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
NDT & Weldin in KSA
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

10:32 Apr-03-2009
sadfqwert
NDT & Weldin in KSA

Hello everyboody!
I have to know & get suggestions and opinions of all of the respected members of this forum about the topic i.e NDT & Welding Inspection in Ksa i.e
Its scope in KSA,Qualification, Certification, Average monthly Salary (in Saudi Riyal) of an NDT Inspector and/or Welding Inspector,and qualification standards for NDT & Welding i.e ASNT,PCN,EN, ACCP and AWS,CSWIP,or any others which are most benefetial in Saudi Arabia.Thanks in anticipation.

09:08 Apr-05-2009

Abbas Bombaywala

NDT Inspector
Free Lance,
India,
Joined Jul 2007
Re: NDT & Weldin in KSA In Reply to sadfqwert at 10:32 Apr-03-2009 (Opening).

Hi Sadf

Well there is a vast scope for NDT Technicians and Welding Inspectors in K.S.A, the qualification standards followed in K.S.A are ASNT, and for Welding Inspector they prefer CSWIP, The Salary of a NDT Technician with Level II in pt,mt,rt & ut are 2500 - 5000 S.R. depending upon the experience and a Welding Inspector will be paid from 5000 - 15000 s.r. again depending upon experience.

20:05 Apr-19-2009
Hassan
Re: NDT & Weldin in KSA In Reply to Abbas Bombaywala at 09:08 Apr-05-2009 .

Sadf,

salary is depending upon nationality and an experience in field.

Hassan

RSO

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|