where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.

Job Seeks
A.Szczurek
A.Szczurek
15:32 Apr-06-2009
UT/MT/PT level 2 Engineer

Job Location: Europe,Middle East

I have got valuable experience in UT/MT/PT (SCC/VCA) in the biggest Boiler Engineering Company in Europe. Experience in inspections of pressure elements welds, forgins acc. to EN,ASME,HP5/3. If you have any interesting offer please send me an e-mail if you need my CV etc. : royjr@wp.pl

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window