where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

FOMA Bohemia Ltd.
FOMA Bohemia is a traditional producer of industrial radiographic films INDUX and related accessories.

Job Seeks
Romeo Dragomir
Romeo Dragomir
12:46 Apr-13-2009
Coating inspector

Job Location: Anywhere

Hello
I am a shipbuilding engineer, with a large experience in professional coating. I am NACE Certified coating inspector level 1.
Due to my engineering experience in the shipyards, were working 4 years as Ship repair manager, I do have the knowledge and skills to solve the technical problems associated with painting process.
Also I do have large experience to deal in professional way with large team of blasters and painters, with complex activities.
I am looking for a Coating inspector/supervisor job, anywhere around the world no matter.

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection
The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection
YXLON International GmbH

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography
The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
AT-Automation Technology GmbH
2 Videos

Spot weld inspection with Phased Array – PHAsis.one
The first PAUT spot weld inspection device offering a physical resolution of the spot weld
VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
3 Showcases Product Video

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented
PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest
Eddyfi
4 Showcases 5 Videos Product Video

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window