where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Waygate Technologies
Industrial inspection solutions company and the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT)
Technical Discussions
Leo
NDT Inspector,
Norway, Joined May 2008, 104

Leo

NDT Inspector,
Norway,
Joined May 2008
10:31 Apr-17-2009
gamma radiography

Dear Sirs.
I need some help in gamma radiography.
I'm experienced in X-ray radiography, but don't have any experience of use of Ir or Se sources. I've heard there are some help-cribs from film manufactures to make easyer exposure calculations. Can anyone help me somehow in this matter.

Thanks in advance
LK

Phil
NDT Inspector, Radiation Safety
BINDT, MIAQP, United Kingdom, Joined Mar 2009, 151

Phil

NDT Inspector, Radiation Safety
BINDT, MIAQP,
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2009
12:11 Apr-17-2009
Re: gamma radiography
In Reply to Leo at 10:31 Apr-17-2009 (Opening).

Hi Leo,
I typed into yahoo search scrata calculator and came up with a list where you can get them ok.
I am sure google will have the same. SCRATA stands for Steel Casting and Trade Association, ok But a lot of Radiographers have a calculator from Agfa as well, Hope this will help you

regards,
Phil

Product Spotlight

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window