where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
Application for the position of QC Inspector(welding and NDT)
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

GE Inspection Technologies GmbH
offers equipment, systems and expertise based on ultrasonics, radiography, eddy curreent and remote visual inspection.

21:41 Apr-19-2009
tvvrajesh
Job Location: worldwide

CURRICULAM VITAE

T.V.V.RAJESH
Tel No. +91 9705012825
Email: tvvrajesh@hotmail.com,rajeshtvv@gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

To secure a position where I can contribute Project Management and Quality
Assurance experience for the satisfaction of my employer/client for mutual benefit.

PERSONAL APPRAISAL

I am a person who enjoys working in a multi-national team of professionals to meet
Project Management's objectives.
Knowledgeable of the job.
Continuously upgrading myself on the latest developments in my field.
Fluent in written and spoken English.

CAREER SUMMARY

TOTAL EXPERIENCE: Above 7 Years in a QC (NDT&Welding) Inspection.

Involved as Welding/QC Inspector in various turnkey projects. Carry out Visual and Dimensional Inspection of materials & weldments during fabrication as per ITP, Incoming material inspection, Welding consumables inspection. Present items for inspection as per inspection test plan and as per agreement existing (verbal or written) and prepare, verify and issue all reports including inspections by class and owners and obtain their signatures for acceptance. Preparation of Activity Control Plans. Witnessed during welding procedure / performance tests, Witnessing during Hydro Tests, and Witnessing of Mechanical tests. Witnessing and monitoring NDT activities, Repair removal, Checking of Welding Parameters. Approval of Welder qualification. Monitoring activities pertaining to QC role.

. Review of Radiographs with respect to the Project Specification and Standards. Review of NDT Procedures as per Project Specification and Standards. Review of Welding Documents i.e. WPS, Welder Qualification, Weld Plan, Test Plan, etc., Maintaining QA/QC Documentation. Carryout NDT such as UT, MPI, DPI on , Process piping and pipelines etc.,
Maintaining the documentation according to approved procedures.

Awareness of the QA/QC parameters that are involved in the job such as batch certificates, test certificates according to the clients / consultants specification.Monitoring the activities of the subcontractors/vendors and maintaining the parameters within the specification and within the acceptable limits pertaining to the quality of the job.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

HSC(NOT COMPLETED)

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION

CSWIP 3.1 (Welding Inspector) TWI , U.K(Waiting for results)

Certified as ASNT Level II in Radiographic testing

Certified as ASNT Level II in Radiographic testing

Certified as ASNT Level II in Ultrasonic testing

Certified as ASNT Level II in Magnetic particle testing

Certified as ASNT Level II in penetrant testing.

SAFETY COURSES

H2S awareness and escape.

Permit to work.

Enhanced safety supervision.

Chemical hazard awareness workshop.

Basic first aid.

COMPUTER LITRACY
Microsoft Windows and its relevant office program, Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word.
WORK PROFILE

Client : PDO
Organization : HITECH INSPECTION SEVICES LLC,OMAN
Designation : Inspector (Welding & NDT)
Period : SEP 2007 to OCT 2008.

Responsibility:-
Review of Daily Welding Reports,
Verify the inspection of Material and Test certificates prior to Fabrication,
Witness for Visual& Fit up inspection,
Daily monitoring Electrode storage & holding Temperature,
Review And Witness for UT, MPI,PT,PMI &HARDNESS TESTING,
Review of PWHT Charts &Reports,
Interpretation of radiographs.
Verifying summary and documentation control and ensure
all the inspection to be according to ITP. To assist NDT personals and NDT requirements.
Random Checking Welding parameters as per WPS Requirement,
Monitoring Daily Welding Activities as per Approved WPS.
Verify the Calibration Certificates of welding Equipment and Pressure Gauges,

Organization : SIEVERT INDIA Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai, India.
Designation : NDT Inspector
Period : From SEP 2002 to AUG 2007.

Responsibility:-
Deployed in Welding and NDT inspection during construction and maintenance of Oil & Gas Pipelines and Flow lines fabrication, Reviewing of Radiographs, witnessing other NDT methods etc.,

PERSONAL DETAILS
Permanent Address :
H. No- 1-85/1,Thorredu, Rajahmundry Rural, East Godavari District , Andhra Pradesh, India,pin:533293.
Date of Birth : 02/05/1984
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Telugu.

DECLARATION
I here by declare that the information provided by me is correct and I will bind to the organization’s policies and processes. I respect the company values and I will see that I will give my best to the company with my innovative ideas and I promise that I will maintain the value of the organization and integrity.
Hence I request your kind honor to please consider my application and give me an opportunity to serve your esteemed organization under your kind and able guidance.

Name of the Candidate
T.V.V.RAJESH

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|