where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions
World leading provider of Non-Destructive Testing and Corrosion Prevention and Coatings training, examinations and Level 3 Consultancy Services

11:49 Apr-21-2009
Mohamed nabil
Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing

Hi, i`m an Egyptian Diving equipment Engineer in a huge Offshore oil services company, but i`m still young lacking some experience

we have a current contract which includes Inspection of an Underwater concrete protected Pipeline using Pulsed Eddy current testing

I checked around and found the Forum contains so many professionals can you please suggest any sub-contractor that can supply us with this service ( Hiring of Equipment + Necessary Equipment for the job duration

Thanks in advance for any answers or help regarding that enquiry

13:08 Apr-21-2009

RVI man

Director
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2008
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing In Reply to Mohamed nabil at 11:49 Apr-21-2009 (Opening).

Mohamed

This is something we can help you with, pls see

www.inspectahire.com

15:30 May-20-2009
Mohamed nabil
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing In Reply to RVI man at 13:08 Apr-21-2009 .

Thanks alot it helped me ALOT seriously my management was so pleased, and said thats exactly what they need.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|