where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
eddy current contractor
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.

17:14 May-30-2009
Mohamed Nassef
eddy current contractor

Can anybody advise a company who can perform eddy current on heat exchanger tubes >
and a company who sells eddy current devices.?
Mohamed Nassef

18:31 May-30-2009

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: eddy current contractor In Reply to Mohamed Nassef at 17:14 May-30-2009 (Opening).

Mohammed

There are many companies around the world providing this service.
Where are you?

As far as equipment there are several companies providing good equipment (I work with Zetec) but one of the most important issues is the level of support from you local distributor. so I guess the same question applies...

12:40 May-31-2009
Neil Shaw
Re: eddy current contractor In Reply to Mohamed Nassef at 17:14 May-30-2009 (Opening).

Mohamed

Innospection are a company that provide the full suite of eddy current tube inspection and have offices in UK , Abu Dhabi , Saudi Arabi & Australia.

If we can be of any assistance to you from any of these regions then please get in contact with me.

14:39 May-31-2009

Rohit Bafna

TCR Engineering Services,
India,
Joined Sep 2007
Re: eddy current contractor In Reply to Neil Shaw at 12:40 May-31-2009 .

TCR Arabia (www.tcr-arabia.com) can also assist you in this regard. We are based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia and have facilities and required talented team to undertake eddy current testing on heat exchanger tubes.

16:16 May-31-2009

S Daniel

Consultant, -
Scanstar Inspection Technology Private Limited,
India,
Joined Dec 2008

SCANSTAR NDT SERVICES an NDT Service Providing company based in India provides Eddycurrent Testing of Heat Exchanger and Condenser Tubes.

Contact Information

S. Daniel
Mobile: 919444376043
email: scanstar_2001@yahoo.com

21:28 May-31-2009
Timothy L. Rush

Mr. Mohamed,

Mistras Services is a World Wide NDT Solutions provider... We have vast experience in mulitiple Tubing Inspection Applications such as: Eddy Current (ET), Remote Field Testing (RFT), Internal Rotating Inspection System (IRIS), Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL), and Near Field Testing (NFT). Our inspection equipment is developled in house at Mistras, but also use other inspection systems such as Olympus (MS_5800), Corestar, GE, and etc.

If you request additional information, please contact me at (713.516.7974).

10:11 Jun-03-2009

Patrick Bergalonne

R & D, Engineering/services
Comex Nucleaire,
France,
Joined Feb 2007

Dear Mohammed,

We can provide all NDT services like eddy current tube inspection TOFD, PA inspection AUT all around the world.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

Best regards

Patrick

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|