where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Classified Ads
Prakash Krishna
Engineering
India, Joined Jan 2008, 5

Prakash Krishna

Engineering
India,
Joined Jan 2008
09:37 Jun-02-2009
Stating a new NDT company in Chennai , INDIA

Dear All, I am an Mech Engg , working as a QA/QC Engineer in an EPC in middle east. I have some plan to start a NDT company , by providing the basic service of RT, UT ,MT & PT. Plz guide me whether i can survive by taking this ndt company in hand. From my side me and my frndz are ASNT level II only. But exposed to welding and NDT fields too much. Even worked as a Technician for few times. Here i have been delaing with our sub contrctors (NTT Companies) So i gather good exp in deling with pupils . Can u giude me , How much to invest for Equipment (Especiall RT & UT). Plz help me

Product Spotlight

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window