where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.
Technical Discussions
SAID AMJOUEL
SAID AMJOUEL
00:36 Jun-22-2001
PAINTBRUSH TYPE TRANSDUCER

Could you please help to finde where I can purchase
a paintbrush type transducer XAB-6053 frequency 5 MHz
made by Xactex Corp.
Best regards

Sophia Puskas
Sophia Puskas
00:51 Jun-22-2001
Re: PAINTBRUSH TYPE TRANSDUCER
Good day Mr. Amjouel. I do not know where you can find these "Xactex" transducers. If your search proves unsuccessful, please consider contacting me to fulfil the request. TEKTREND distributes ValpeyFisher transducers, including paintbrush.
Good luck!
Sophia

Dr. Patel
R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University, Canada, Joined May 2001, 20

Dr. Patel

R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University,
Canada,
Joined May 2001
07:00 Jun-23-2001
Re: PAINTBRUSH TYPE TRANSDUCER
: Good day Mr. Amjouel. I do not know where you can find these "Xactex" transducers. If your search proves unsuccessful, please consider contacting me to fulfil the request. TEKTREND distributes ValpeyFisher transducers, including paintbrush.
: Good luck!
: Sophia
We make high resolution cylindrical focus transducers having frequencies ranging from 10-35MHz. These transducers have negligible abberration. If you are interested in high frequency than you can contact me or Dr. Maxfield at bruce@emat.com. There are several other companies who makes cylindrical transducers and one comapny is Xatec and seems to work OK. You can also try Panametrics or KB or Stavely.

Regards
Dr. Patel

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window