where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
SAID AMJOUEL
SAID AMJOUEL
00:36 Jun-22-2001
PAINTBRUSH TYPE TRANSDUCER

Could you please help to finde where I can purchase
a paintbrush type transducer XAB-6053 frequency 5 MHz
made by Xactex Corp.
Best regards

Sophia Puskas
Sophia Puskas
00:51 Jun-22-2001
Re: PAINTBRUSH TYPE TRANSDUCER
Good day Mr. Amjouel. I do not know where you can find these "Xactex" transducers. If your search proves unsuccessful, please consider contacting me to fulfil the request. TEKTREND distributes ValpeyFisher transducers, including paintbrush.
Good luck!
Sophia

Dr. Patel
R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University, Canada, Joined May 2001, 20

Dr. Patel

R & D, Consultant to Universities/Industries
Fallon Ultrasonics/McMaster University,
Canada,
Joined May 2001
07:00 Jun-23-2001
Re: PAINTBRUSH TYPE TRANSDUCER
: Good day Mr. Amjouel. I do not know where you can find these "Xactex" transducers. If your search proves unsuccessful, please consider contacting me to fulfil the request. TEKTREND distributes ValpeyFisher transducers, including paintbrush.
: Good luck!
: Sophia
We make high resolution cylindrical focus transducers having frequencies ranging from 10-35MHz. These transducers have negligible abberration. If you are interested in high frequency than you can contact me or Dr. Maxfield at bruce@emat.com. There are several other companies who makes cylindrical transducers and one comapny is Xatec and seems to work OK. You can also try Panametrics or KB or Stavely.

Regards
Dr. Patel

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s