where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions
IMechE Argyll Ruane is based in a multi-million pound Engineering Training Centre, just outside Sheffield city centre with excellent local amenit ...
Job Seeks
Nelson
Nelson
08:15 Jun-11-2009
CSWIP 3.1, CWI WRI BHEL, NDT MT PT RT UT Lev II, QA/QC Engineer

Job Location: -

Dear Sir,

I am a Mechanical engineer holding first class Honours in diploma.

I am applying for the post of CSWIP 3.1 Certified Welding Inspector.

Qualification : DME, CSWIP 3.1 – Welding Inspector, Certified Welding
Inspector from WRI , BHEL, NDT Level II - MT, PT, RT & UT ( Hands on
Experience ).

Having 10 years experience in the field of Heavy Steel structural
fabrication, Heavy forging, Machining, Welding, NDT and Manufacturing of
Industrial Pressure Valves.

Workded as a Welding Inspector third party for M/s. Emirates Industrial
Laboratory, Dubai.

Herewith I have attached my resume for your kind perusal.

Expecting your immediate response by replying at the earliest.

With warm regards,

S. Nelson.

Please contact me at
Mobile : 0091 - 9965646249
Reply personal Mail to : nelsoninbox@gmail.com, essnelson@yahoo.com

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window