where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
ASNT Level-III Exam tips
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

06:02 Jun-18-2009

Debdutta Mallik

Consultant,
Malaysia,
Joined Jun 2005
ASNT Level-III Exam tips

Dear Sir,
I am preparing for ASNT Level - III exam.Can anayone mail me study material and give me some tips.It will be very helpful for me.

Regards,

Debdutta Mallik
debduttamallik@yahoo.co.in

09:30 Jun-18-2009

Rolf

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: ASNT Level-III Exam tips In Reply to Debdutta Mallik at 06:02 Jun-18-2009 (Opening).

Have a look at this similar topic:
RT level III
http://www.ndt.net/forum/thread.php?admin=&msgID=30958&rootID=30958

03:45 Jun-19-2009

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: ASNT Level-III Exam tips In Reply to Debdutta Mallik at 06:02 Jun-18-2009 (Opening).

Dear Debdutta,

Sai Ram. I can give you some tips and help you with doubts. As for the course material, you will get it from ISNT once you register for the refresher course preparatory to the actual exam.

Best wishes

03:47 Jun-24-2009
Ramakanta

Debadutta

It all depends upon your background experience and education levels. If you give a little more hint on that I might help you out with a line of preparation. It is surely hard work but it becomes easier if you have practical experience on welding, NDT and some metallurgy applications. You need to have all round knowledge to start with and the focus on specific areas. Getting Level III might not be that difficult - but what you will do with that piece of paper if you do not have requisite lateral knowledge. Industry looks uopn the a level III as a guide, as a troubleshooter, as knowledgeable person - so you have o live up to that image.

Best wishes
Ramakanta

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|