where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Ricardo Zúñiga
Ricardo Zúñiga
07:07 Aug-20-1998
UT inspection modeling

I would appreciate your advice on bibliography and any information about ultrasonic modeling.
I am finishing my studies at Master of Mechanical Engineering Program of Universidad Católica del Perú and I want to prepare a paper on ultrasonic inspection modeling to present it as my Thesis.
Regards
Ricardo Zúñiga

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:00 Aug-25-1998
Re: UT inspection modeling
: I would appreciate your advice on bibliography and any information about ultrasonic modeling.
: I am finishing my studies at Master of Mechanical Engineering Program of Universidad Católica del Perú and I want to prepare a paper on ultrasonic inspection modeling to present it as my Thesis.
: Regards
: Ricardo Zúñiga

See the ECNDT'98 session 'Computer Simulation' with
all its abstracts.
This work received the NDT Innovation Prize for outstanding basic research:
NDT Related Quantitative Modeling of Coupled Piezo electric and
Ultrasonic Wave Phenomena R. Marklein
www.ndt.net/article/ecndt98/simulat/marklein/marklein.htm

You can find on this server also many other full-text papers of
this field. Search the keywords 'Simulation, modelling, modeling'.

An overview you can find also in the Ultrasonic Testing Encyclopedia
http://www.ndt.net/article/ut_az/ut_m/info/model_bi.htm

Rolf Diederichs

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window