where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

Technical Discussions
Ricardo Zúñiga
Ricardo Zúñiga
07:07 Aug-20-1998
UT inspection modeling

I would appreciate your advice on bibliography and any information about ultrasonic modeling.
I am finishing my studies at Master of Mechanical Engineering Program of Universidad Católica del Perú and I want to prepare a paper on ultrasonic inspection modeling to present it as my Thesis.
Regards
Ricardo Zúñiga

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 605

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:00 Aug-25-1998
Re: UT inspection modeling
: I would appreciate your advice on bibliography and any information about ultrasonic modeling.
: I am finishing my studies at Master of Mechanical Engineering Program of Universidad Católica del Perú and I want to prepare a paper on ultrasonic inspection modeling to present it as my Thesis.
: Regards
: Ricardo Zúñiga

See the ECNDT'98 session 'Computer Simulation' with
all its abstracts.
This work received the NDT Innovation Prize for outstanding basic research:
NDT Related Quantitative Modeling of Coupled Piezo electric and
Ultrasonic Wave Phenomena R. Marklein
www.ndt.net/article/ecndt98/simulat/marklein/marklein.htm

You can find on this server also many other full-text papers of
this field. Search the keywords 'Simulation, modelling, modeling'.

An overview you can find also in the Ultrasonic Testing Encyclopedia
http://www.ndt.net/article/ut_az/ut_m/info/model_bi.htm

Rolf Diederichs

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window