where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Liquid penetrant pcn lvl 2 examination help
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Teletest
Teletest Focus+ was the first system to use long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing to detect corrosion in pipelines.

13:21 Jun-27-2009
adam
Liquid penetrant pcn lvl 2 examination help

My name is Adam im 22 from the north east of england, i have been studying liquid penetrant for my pcn lvl 2 examination which is in 1 month at lavender int in the uk.

I have practicle experience in this method of ndt but i was woundering if anyone had any advice on key points or sections i should be focusing on for my upcoming examination, hopefully someone who completed there course at lavender but everyone is welcome and any advice would be appreciated.

thanks, Adam

09:55 Jun-28-2009
Kamran
Re: Liquid penetrant pcn lvl 2 examination help In Reply to adam at 13:21 Jun-27-2009 (Opening).

hi
DPT is based to detect Open to surface defects, u must get a comprehensive knowledge of different Materials, process and their defects, ur question paper is 40% consist on materiallgy. then basic concept of DPT, types, application and at last u MUST understand the language of question paper thats really important, ur paper is ur check" how much u get concepts from ur practicle"

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|