where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

I&T Nardoni Institute
A state-of-the-art company servicing the metal, mechanical, aeronautical and railway industrial sectors

Career Discussions
adam
adam
13:21 Jun-27-2009
Liquid penetrant pcn lvl 2 examination help

My name is Adam im 22 from the north east of england, i have been studying liquid penetrant for my pcn lvl 2 examination which is in 1 month at lavender int in the uk.

I have practicle experience in this method of ndt but i was woundering if anyone had any advice on key points or sections i should be focusing on for my upcoming examination, hopefully someone who completed there course at lavender but everyone is welcome and any advice would be appreciated.

thanks, Adam

Kamran
Kamran
09:55 Jun-28-2009
Re: Liquid penetrant pcn lvl 2 examination help
In Reply to adam at 13:21 Jun-27-2009 (Opening).

hi
DPT is based to detect Open to surface defects, u must get a comprehensive knowledge of different Materials, process and their defects, ur question paper is 40% consist on materiallgy. then basic concept of DPT, types, application and at last u MUST understand the language of question paper thats really important, ur paper is ur check" how much u get concepts from ur practicle"

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window