where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Materials Research Institute
Consulting to the NDT industry.
Technical Discussions
Jonathan Bellos
Jonathan Bellos
03:17 Jun-26-2001
Stopping the forum messages

I would like to know, from someone at the NDT Forum, how to stop receiving bulletin board messages from the NDT Forum?

Can someone explain and help?

It is boggin down the email server and I need to stop the incoming traffic.

Thanks and best regards

SAID AMJOUEL
SAID AMJOUEL
04:45 Jun-26-2001
Re: Stopping the forum messages
It is as easy as winking to stop forum messages.
you enter to change your profile.
you remove sign in front of yes /Receive forum messages via e-mail.
Thet 's all you have to do.

Regards

Jonathan Bellos
Jonathan Bellos
08:32 Jun-26-2001
Re: Stopping the forum messages
: It is as easy as winking to stop forum messages.
: you enter to change your profile.
: you remove sign in front of yes /Receive forum messages via e-mail.
: Thet 's all you have to do.
: Regards

Thanks for that information.
The only problem is that I have misplaced my login information to change/edit profile.

How do I get that?

Can the NDT Forum administrator send this information via my email address?

Regards

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window