where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Iris Inspection Services, Inc.
We are the world's largest supplier of air cooler, boiler and exchanger tubing inspection services.

Classified Ads
Parimala
Parimala
08:37 Jul-15-2009
Eddy Current Testing Program in chennai

NDT Training in Chennai, Hyderabad and Kerala. Kalva Engineers Pvt. Ltd., is a progressive Non Destructive Testing company, registered under the Indian Companies Act, during the year 2000 for catering to Industry in providing Quality services in the areas of NDT Inspection services, NDT Training and Sale of NDT equipment. Programmes offered

We offer the following programmes on a regular basis every month.

Radiography testing Level I and Level II
Ultrasonic Testing Level I and Level II
Magnetic Particle Testing Level I and Level II
Penetrant testing level I and Level II
Eddy current testing Level I and Level II

Eddy current testing program is going to be start on 27th July in our chennai branch. For any further information please contact the below mentioned person and want to know more about us please visit our website www.kalva.net

Kalva Institute of NDT & Quality management, a training wing of KEPL has trained more than 9000 plus professionals till date. The division also caters to the industry's specific requirement by designing custom built training to suit industrial units time and work schedules without loosing man hours/mandays. The division also has to its credit of performing international projects for training, examination and certification .

An ISO 9001 : 2000 certified Training Center

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s