where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Classified Ads
Parimala
Parimala
08:37 Jul-15-2009
Eddy Current Testing Program in chennai

NDT Training in Chennai, Hyderabad and Kerala. Kalva Engineers Pvt. Ltd., is a progressive Non Destructive Testing company, registered under the Indian Companies Act, during the year 2000 for catering to Industry in providing Quality services in the areas of NDT Inspection services, NDT Training and Sale of NDT equipment. Programmes offered

We offer the following programmes on a regular basis every month.

Radiography testing Level I and Level II
Ultrasonic Testing Level I and Level II
Magnetic Particle Testing Level I and Level II
Penetrant testing level I and Level II
Eddy current testing Level I and Level II

Eddy current testing program is going to be start on 27th July in our chennai branch. For any further information please contact the below mentioned person and want to know more about us please visit our website www.kalva.net

Kalva Institute of NDT & Quality management, a training wing of KEPL has trained more than 9000 plus professionals till date. The division also caters to the industry's specific requirement by designing custom built training to suit industrial units time and work schedules without loosing man hours/mandays. The division also has to its credit of performing international projects for training, examination and certification .

An ISO 9001 : 2000 certified Training Center

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window