where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions
World leading provider of Non-Destructive Testing and Corrosion Prevention and Coatings training, examinations and Level 3 Consultancy Services

Technical Discussions
Dennis Lee
Director, Vice President of Operations
US Inspection Services, USA, Joined Feb 2000, 2

Dennis Lee

Director, Vice President of Operations
US Inspection Services,
USA,
Joined Feb 2000
02:57 Jun-27-2001
User profile

Is there a anyway to get my user name and password for NDTnet?

I would very much like to edit my profile.

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
00:50 Jul-05-2001
Re: User profile
: Is there a anyway to get my user name and password for NDTnet?
: I would very much like to edit my profile.

I find that I have a similar problem.

I accidently entered the wrong password, and now the site will not allow me a second chance to change my profile.

Jeff Leak
R & D, Ultrasonic Phased Array, Physical Science, NAS-410 LIII
NASA, USA, Joined Dec 1999, 37

Jeff Leak

R & D, Ultrasonic Phased Array, Physical Science, NAS-410 LIII
NASA,
USA,
Joined Dec 1999
01:38 Jul-06-2001
Re: User profile
I've noticed that it seems to be based on IP address. One mistake within a 12/24 period, and you have to wait. Happened to me several times, but no big problem.

Jeff

: Is there a anyway to get my user name and password for NDTnet?
: I would very much like to edit my profile.

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window