where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dana
Dana
01:15 Jun-28-2001
Xray Inspection in Greece

I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
Please make recommendations
Thanks

Athanasios Anastasopoulos
Director,
Mistras Group, Greece, Joined Jan 2000, 14

Athanasios Anastasopoulos

Director,
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
09:53 Jun-29-2001
Re: Xray Inspection in Greece
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks

Envirocoustics is a High Tech NDT service company in Greece. For further details on casting radiographic inspection please e-mail us or contact us Fax: +30-1-2846805 or call +30-1-2846801. Please note that we also offer UT services (manual & automated) for both corrosion mapping and weld inspection, Acoustice Emission Testing for Pressure Vessels & Atmospheric Storage Tanks etc. For further details please visit our web page www.envirocoustics.gr
Kind Regards
A. Anastasopoulos

Ioannis Tsompanidis
Ioannis Tsompanidis
01:19 Jun-29-2001
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks
We are an NDT company that offer RT/UT/PT/MT/ET at Greek market.
For radiographic inspection of 4'' steel please conact us: tel/fax ++3.01.5822853 or e-mail: epel-ndt@ath.forthnet.gr

Christopher Caldwell
Christopher Caldwell
07:04 Jul-30-2001
i have been working in ndt for 3 yrs and i am looking to better myself and my new family i am getting married march 2 and i want a job that will help me do the thiungs for my family that a man should be able to do. i have state card and also many safety traing cards and i am looking to begin a carrier. if u are intrested e-mail me a ph# and we can talk futher

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window