where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Dana
Dana
01:15 Jun-28-2001
Xray Inspection in Greece

I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
Please make recommendations
Thanks

Athanasios Anastasopoulos
Director,
Mistras Group, Greece, Joined Jan 2000, 14

Athanasios Anastasopoulos

Director,
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
09:53 Jun-29-2001
Re: Xray Inspection in Greece
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks

Envirocoustics is a High Tech NDT service company in Greece. For further details on casting radiographic inspection please e-mail us or contact us Fax: +30-1-2846805 or call +30-1-2846801. Please note that we also offer UT services (manual & automated) for both corrosion mapping and weld inspection, Acoustice Emission Testing for Pressure Vessels & Atmospheric Storage Tanks etc. For further details please visit our web page www.envirocoustics.gr
Kind Regards
A. Anastasopoulos

Ioannis Tsompanidis
Ioannis Tsompanidis
01:19 Jun-29-2001
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks
We are an NDT company that offer RT/UT/PT/MT/ET at Greek market.
For radiographic inspection of 4'' steel please conact us: tel/fax ++3.01.5822853 or e-mail: epel-ndt@ath.forthnet.gr

Christopher Caldwell
Christopher Caldwell
07:04 Jul-30-2001
i have been working in ndt for 3 yrs and i am looking to better myself and my new family i am getting married march 2 and i want a job that will help me do the thiungs for my family that a man should be able to do. i have state card and also many safety traing cards and i am looking to begin a carrier. if u are intrested e-mail me a ph# and we can talk futher

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window