where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dana
Dana
01:15 Jun-28-2001
Xray Inspection in Greece

I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
Please make recommendations
Thanks

Athanasios Anastasopoulos
Director, Business Development, Sales & Engineering
Mistras Group, Greece, Joined Jan 2000, 14

Athanasios Anastasopoulos

Director, Business Development, Sales & Engineering
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
09:53 Jun-29-2001
Re: Xray Inspection in Greece
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks

Envirocoustics is a High Tech NDT service company in Greece. For further details on casting radiographic inspection please e-mail us or contact us Fax: +30-1-2846805 or call +30-1-2846801. Please note that we also offer UT services (manual & automated) for both corrosion mapping and weld inspection, Acoustice Emission Testing for Pressure Vessels & Atmospheric Storage Tanks etc. For further details please visit our web page www.envirocoustics.gr
Kind Regards
A. Anastasopoulos

Ioannis Tsompanidis
Ioannis Tsompanidis
01:19 Jun-29-2001
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks
We are an NDT company that offer RT/UT/PT/MT/ET at Greek market.
For radiographic inspection of 4'' steel please conact us: tel/fax ++3.01.5822853 or e-mail: epel-ndt@ath.forthnet.gr

Christopher Caldwell
Christopher Caldwell
07:04 Jul-30-2001
i have been working in ndt for 3 yrs and i am looking to better myself and my new family i am getting married march 2 and i want a job that will help me do the thiungs for my family that a man should be able to do. i have state card and also many safety traing cards and i am looking to begin a carrier. if u are intrested e-mail me a ph# and we can talk futher

Product Spotlight

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s