where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dana
Dana
01:15 Jun-28-2001
Xray Inspection in Greece

I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
Please make recommendations
Thanks

Athanasios Anastasopoulos
Director,
Mistras Group, Greece, Joined Jan 2000, 14

Athanasios Anastasopoulos

Director,
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
09:53 Jun-29-2001
Re: Xray Inspection in Greece
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks

Envirocoustics is a High Tech NDT service company in Greece. For further details on casting radiographic inspection please e-mail us or contact us Fax: +30-1-2846805 or call +30-1-2846801. Please note that we also offer UT services (manual & automated) for both corrosion mapping and weld inspection, Acoustice Emission Testing for Pressure Vessels & Atmospheric Storage Tanks etc. For further details please visit our web page www.envirocoustics.gr
Kind Regards
A. Anastasopoulos

Ioannis Tsompanidis
Ioannis Tsompanidis
01:19 Jun-29-2001
: I am interested in identifying test labs in Greece capable of
: radiographic inspection of a 4 inch steel casting.
: Please make recommendations
: Thanks
We are an NDT company that offer RT/UT/PT/MT/ET at Greek market.
For radiographic inspection of 4'' steel please conact us: tel/fax ++3.01.5822853 or e-mail: epel-ndt@ath.forthnet.gr

Christopher Caldwell
Christopher Caldwell
07:04 Jul-30-2001
i have been working in ndt for 3 yrs and i am looking to better myself and my new family i am getting married march 2 and i want a job that will help me do the thiungs for my family that a man should be able to do. i have state card and also many safety traing cards and i am looking to begin a carrier. if u are intrested e-mail me a ph# and we can talk futher

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Portable Ground Penetrating Radar - Proceq GP8000

The Proceq GP8000 portable ground penetrating radar instrument is the beginning of a new era in ND
T. The outstanding, patented ultra- wideband technology combined with a compact wireless probe delivers unmatched industry performance. Proceq GP8000 is the world’s first large-scale inspection solution that utilizes Augmented Reality in industrial applications.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window