where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
About NDT.net
Dent
Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 248

Dent

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
13:39 Jul-24-2009
NDT Net

Rolf:

Is it my connection?

The new forum seems to be slower than before

Rolf
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
21:47 Jul-24-2009
Re: NDT Net
In Reply to Dent at 13:39 Jul-24-2009 (Opening).

In general the new forum may be a bit slower than the old forum because of more advanced database features. But at the moment the forum is slower than expected while all other NDT.net areas working as fast as usual. We'll investigate why all of a sudden the forum process is slow.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Rolf

Rolf
Director,

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
21:18 Sep-09-2009
In Reply to Dent at 13:39 Jul-24-2009 (Opening).

I am happy to inform you that we could solve the slow response problem of the forum. For those who did not noticed another advancement: Now you can upload all kind of files (not only images)! And in the email notification is mentioned that a file was attached to the forum message. Very soon we will start a new Webinar technique. The first one is called "The Benefits of Phased Array for Weld Inspection". Please report of any other forum problems you may notice.

Rolf

Raghu
Consultant, TEACHER, INSPECTOR, FABRICATION SUPERVISOR, QA QC ENGINEER
currently not working., India, Joined Mar 2005, 6

Raghu

Consultant, TEACHER, INSPECTOR, FABRICATION SUPERVISOR, QA QC ENGINEER
currently not working.,
India,
Joined Mar 2005
08:03 Sep-10-2009
In Reply to Rolf at 21:47 Jul-24-2009 .

Dear Rolf:

I am unable to download the BENEFITS OF PAHSED ARRAY attachment to my desktop.

moreover it is very slow on the forum page.

can you suggest me how can i download it to my desktop.

Raghu.HK.

Rolf
Director,

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
14:58 Sep-10-2009
In Reply to Raghu at 08:03 Sep-10-2009 .

Dear Raghu,

Usually the video presentation was designed for online viewing (and discussions!) but we will try to add a download link.

The speed depends on your Internet connection. The video file is about 130 MB big by 37 minutes play time. If your connection provides at least 1000 bit/sec you should be able to watch the video fluently.

Rolf

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window