where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

Technical Discussions
Peri Ganesh
Peri Ganesh
06:22 Jul-29-2009
TOFD/PA

Hi

Can anyone please provide me few important tips on writing a procedure on TOFD/Phased Array. Equipment: Omniscan.

Regards,

Ganesh

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
13:23 Jul-29-2009
Re: TOFD/PA
In Reply to Peri Ganesh at 06:22 Jul-29-2009 (Opening).

Yes. ASTM is about to release a Standard Practice for PA for weld inspections, E 2700. This should help you a lot. If this doesn't work out, contact me by e-mail.

Product Spotlight

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window