where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.
Job Seeks
Mohammed Vakil
Mohammed Vakil
11:11 Jul-29-2009
UT,PT,MPT QC

Job Location: dubai, qatar

Dear sir,
Iam mohammed vakil B-Tech graduate.
I have overall 2 years 6 months of experience in NDT field as a NDT inspector.
I had worked in so many different projects like in oil and gas industry,power plant,irrigation project etc..
so please check it out my resume and if possible kindly intimate me further processs from your side.

with regards,
Mohammed Vakil.

Product Spotlight

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window