where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Rich Roberts
Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 78

Rich Roberts

Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
09:03 Jun-29-2001
Ultrasonic Pig

I am trying to locate a company in Belgium that manufactures a Ultrasonic Pig used to inspect continuous serpentine tubing in fired heaters. The limited information I have states that the company’s name is something like AHAC or AHAWK. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 280

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
01:03 Jun-30-2001
Re: Ultrasonic Pig
It sounds like the company you are looking for is A Hak Pipeline Services. They are based in the Netherlands. I do not have current contact numbers but a search on the web should locate them. they are a big company.

yugadeep chandra
yugadeep chandra
02:04 Nov-23-2001
: I am trying to locate a company anywhere in world
that manufactures a Ultrasonic Pig used to inspect
crude oil pipeline. I would also like to get
detailed information about this type of pig.

nikhil
nikhil
09:07 Mar-26-2007
: : I am trying to locate a company anywhere in world
: that manufactures a Ultrasonic Pig used to inspect
: crude oil pipeline. I would also like to get
: detailed information about this type of pig.
gg

Product Spotlight

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window